At New Life Mexico, we provide IVF, surrogacy
and egg donation programs to single intended parents who want to start building their families and are responsible, have stable living conditions, and meet basic criteria for health and age group. We do not discriminate single intended parents based on their ethnicity, sexuality or marital status. We are happy to help single intended fathers to have children through surrogacy
OFFERING UNIQUE SERVICES TO SINGLE INTENDED PARENTS
We provide surrogacy for single men with donated eggs (from a local Mexican egg donor or international travelling egg donor).
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
Although, if you have your own egg donor, we are happy to confirm her for your program as long as she meets the basic criteria as follows:
- Women between the ages of 18 – 30 (if your egg donor is older than 30, we can discuss her details with doctor individually and proceed per doctor’s decision)
- Generally in good health
- Non-smoker/No drug use
- Height and weight within normal range
- Free from STD’s (Sexually Transmitted Disease)
- Having regular periods
- Without psychological disorder
- Willing to undergo medical evaluation
- Ready to proceed with the egg donation program
- Reliable and responsible
For more details, please contact us directly.