Q: Where is your office located?
A: Our address is: Atrium Building Av. Nichupté No.20 office 309B (Third Floor) SM 19 Mz2 77505. Cancún, Q. Roo. México
Q: How can I make an appointment?
A: You can visit us directly, call or send e-mail for your appointment from the bottom of the page
Q: What services do you provide?
A: We are happy to provide the following services to you:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- IVF with ICSI
- IVF with Egg Donation (local)
- IVF with Egg Donation (international)
- Surrogacy with Egg Donation (local)
- Surrogacy with Egg Donation (international)
- Surrogacy with Frozen Embryos
- Sex Selection
- Surrogacy for HIV Positive Male
- Surrogacy with Egg Donation for HIV Positive Male
- Sperm Freezing and Storage
- Embryo Freezing and Storage
In addition to local Mexican egg donors, we have large Database of Travelling Egg Donors from Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, South Africa, Kenya, and Asia.
Q: Do you provide surrogacy and egg donation service to same sex couples?
A: Yes, we are happy to provide our service to same sex couples.
Q: Do you provide surrogacy and egg donation service to single men?
A: Yes, we are happy to provide egg donation service to single men
Q: What is the cost for the treatment?
A: To discuss you individual case, please contact us.
Q: How can I make payments?
A: Payments are done via bank transfers.
Q: Do you accept patients from abroad?
A: Yes, we welcome intended patents from all over the world.
Q: Do I need a visa to arrive in Mexico?
Visa requirements vary according to countries of origin. If you need any assistance with the invitation letter, please let us know and we will do our best to provide it to you.
Q: Which one is the nearest hotel to your clinic?
A: Contact us for a list of hotels that offer special rates for our Intended Parents.
Q: How many times will I need to visit Mexico?
A: Usually intended parents need to make two trips. The first trip is required for IVF Cycle and the second one to take baby home. Additional trips may be needed if further IVF cycles are required to achieve pregnancy.
Q: How does Surrogacy Program Work?
- Contact us by email or phone and let us know about your specific needs. We would like to hear details of your infertility history if you have one. You will be kindly asked to bring previous medical records with you upon your visit. You can e-mail the copies to us as well. You will be provided the list of tests you need to perform.
- Get familiar with the sample of the contract: you are welcome to request sample contract and review the details in advance. Our staff will be available to provide answers to your questions if you will have them.
- Review the program costs: once you select the package of the program you will be provided exact cost and payment details upon your request.
- Database access: we have large database of egg donors, access to which will be provided to you. Once you review the potential candidates, you will be kindly asked to select the best match for you, so that we can check her availability for your program.
- Choosing your Egg Donor: once you provide the short list of your favorite egg donors from the database, we will be more than glad to provide detailed information about them.
- Selection of Surrogates: we have large database of wonderful surrogates who have been screened according to international standards and guidelines. Each of them has at least one child born and excellent medical records. Surrogate is usually selected by our doctor, not by the intended parent. We always prepare several back up surrogates for each program and the decision is made based on their adequate response to medical stimulation.
- Signing the contract: you will be provided contract for your signature. If you are abroad, the contract/s will be emailed to you, so that you can print it out, sign each page, scan and e-mail back to us.
- First payment: please note that payments are made in installments. Once you sign the contract, you will be asked to make the first payment according to the payment schedule provide to you in advance. Payments are done via bank transfers.
- Start medical preparation for the IVF, as agreed with our doctor.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Pregnancy and Delivery
Q: How are the Egg Donors/ Surrogate Mothers screened?
At New Life Mexico we are following the internationally accepted guidelines for Donor and Surrogate Mother’s screening that involves performing the following tests for them:
- CBC/hb (Complete blood count/Hemoglobin)
- Blood Group
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
- HbsAg (Hepatitis B)
- VDRL (Syphilis)
- HCV (Hepatitis C)
- FSH (CD2-4) (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , tests for ovarian reserve , must be measured on day 2-4 of menses.
- LH (CD2-4) (Luteinizing hormone) Must be measured on day 2-4 of menses
- TSH/T3/T4 (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone/Thyroid Function Test)
- Pelvic ultrasound for Antral Follicle Count (Day 3-5 of menses)
- Vaginal Swab Tests for Chlamydia to rule out any infection that may flare up during or after retrieval
- Blood Tests on Chlamydia, Herpes and Citomegaloviruses
Q: How to choose a Surrogate Mother?
A: At New Life Mexico we strive to find perfect surrogate mother for you, based on your particular needs and unique requirements. We have large database of healthy and dedicated surrogate mothers, who are ready to change your life forever. Surrogate mothers are suggested by us. We provide surrogate mother profile to you,
including basic info (basic info, medical history, personal interests, etc.).
For additional questions, please contact program coordinator directly.